Monday, May 9, 2011

wILD wILD wORLD


I'm wearin'
Fur pajamas
I ride a
Hot potato


It's ticklin' my fancy
Speak up, I can't hear you

Here on this mountaintop
Oh oh oh
I got some wild, wild life



I got some news to tell you
Oh oh
About some wild, wild life


Here comes 
the doctor in charge
Oh oh oh
He's got some wild, wild life
Ain't that the way you like it?
Oh oh


Living wild, wild life

I wrestle with your conscience
You wrestle with your partner



Sittin' on a window sill, but he
Spends his time behind closed doors

Oh Oh
Check out Mr. Businessman
Oh oh oh
He bought some wild, wild life

On the way to the stock exchange

Oh oh oh
He got some wild, wild life

Break it up when he opens the door
Oh oh oh
He doin' wild, wild life
I know...
that's the way you like it



Oh oh


Living wild, wild


LIFE


Oh oh
You got a wild, wild

life
Peace of mind
It's a piece of cake
Thought control
You get on board anytime you like!

_________________________________________
)))))))))))))))))))))))))((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

No comments:

Post a Comment

am i doing a good job?
check
__yes
__no