Sunday, May 8, 2011

Who, or rather, What am I?

You might say I'm an anarchist reactionary hunting dog revisionistic Hindu Buddhist Catholic creation/evolutionist, rational romantic mystic cynical idealist, minimal expressionist post-modern neo-symbolist, and an arm chair rocket scientist graffiti existentialist, deconstruction primitive performance photo realist... Then again I'm like a be-bop in my flip flops with a Hip Hop lite-pop metal shih tzu title in my motörheady steady as a card carrying member in gold standing--it's a glamor thing--of the adult contemporary urban-country capitalist alternative open-minded, heart-on-sleeve homo club.

But I don't really like being labled. lol  Gotta love a good sterotype though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

am i doing a good job?
check
__yes
__no