Thursday, May 19, 2011

Surreal Ink

"When the creations of a genius collide with the mind of a layman, and produce an empty sound, there is little doubt as to which is at fault."
____________~ Salvador Dali
Some Dali inspired inkwork set to the artist's own words.
Oh, did I mention he was brilliant?


“Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.”
“At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since.”

“There are some days when I think I'm going to die from an overdose of satisfaction.”

“Have no fear of perfection - you'll never reach it.”

“There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad.”

And finally I'd like to share this quote with you and submit that Dali has in fact describes perfectly the FOXNews channel programming (i.e., Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity) some 40 years before the fact. I told you he was brilliant. 



“I believe that the moment is near when by a procedure of active paranoiac thought, it will be possible to systematize confusion and contribute to the total discrediting of the world of reality.”
________________~ Salvador Dali

No comments:

Post a Comment

am i doing a good job?
check
__yes
__no