12% adults still suck their thumbs
Nearly half of all British adults admit to carrying on childhood comfort habits, with 24% still sleeping with a toy
Many grown ups are unable to give up comforting baby and toddler habits, a survey of 1,451 men and women aged 18 and over has revealed.
The survey, conducted by Babychild.org.uk, found that while 76% of the people asked admitted to once having a childhood habit, 41% said that they’ve been unable to stop as they’ve grown older.
An amazing 10% still have a blankie and 21% have to sleep with the light on. The survey also revealed that, of the grown ups who admitted to sleeping with a childhood toy, 79% had a stuffed animal, and 46% couldn’t sleep without their toy.
The Top five childhood habits adults still have are:
• Sleeping with a childhood toy - 24%
• Sleeping with a light on – 21%
• Sucking a thumb/ finger – 12%
• Owning a comforter/ blanket – 10%
• Stroking skin/ soft items – 8%
So naturally I did some surveyin' of my own and here's what I got...
The Top five habits grown men have
• Masturbating with toy - 16%
• Sleeping with only socks on – 19%
• Sucking a thumb/ finger – 22%
• Sucking cock – 35%
• Stroking skin flute – 94%
So suck it up gentlemen, I submit we're normal by my statistics