Tuesday, June 7, 2011

HOLLABACK BOY ~ B.A.N.A.N.A. (a.k.a. Food For Ass)

HaHA! I was going to call this post, SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS! hehehe
But I held back, maybe we can use it on the next ass candy item idk yet.
anyways...
I needed a title that would be catchy and introduce a new series of posts centered around the oddities and standard paraphenalia that has at one time or another, gone up our ass whether by our own hand or with the assistance of a buddy. I don't really know all the sorted "toys" men have thought to stick in their butt but we will discover them together as we go.
So here is our first installment. The banana... the ordinary garden variety, run of the mill, potassium giant everyone has access to daily -- the incredible, edible banana.

dang!
HOLY FUCKING SHIHT!
Talk about a relaxation. This guy musta slipped a ruffie in his asshole's drink cause his sphincter seems to be passed out. hehe
And after all that it still maintains its flavor and nutritious value. Such an amazing fruit.


And here's another butt willing to take one for the team hehe

ew that's a little messy

okay, a lot messy, that's kind of creepy in fact -- I may not be able to eat a banana for a couple weeks now

And this guy is taking it in the mouth too, stepping up the kink factor a notch
I got them boys on ROCK ROCK 
they be lining down the produce isle
tryna snag a smile__as I file__all the while
so delicious
.....so delicious

Nanalicious so delicious
make them boys go jelly
they always claim they love it
cum just 2 shove it so they rub it
round a Lotta hard belly
coz they orgasm be nutritious
Nanalicious
so delicious

get them boys all sweaty wet
so they pre-ooze be all leakin
til it blast out like a jetz
I pledge a region in which I sit
U can bet
Shiht be grindin' down m'ass
 damn right! be pouncin'clear as glass


I could eat y'ooze banana
but I'll have to pass
 My 'naner brings all the boys 2 the yard
and they're like, "I can take yer fist"
They be stuffed & mounted sealed wit a kiss
so delicious
I'm

Nanalicious

bananas are nature's dildo

No comments:

Post a Comment

am i doing a good job?
check
__yes
__no